Durham Digital free IT training
Looking to brush up your IT skills, or wanting to upskill IT skills in your workforce? Register now to join the free Durham Digital training programme.
Events will run every two weeks starting from Wednesday 6 January.
There are a range of free courses available:
• Computer and Online basics
• Essential Digital Skills for Life – Entry level 3
• Essential Digital Skills for Work – Entry level 3
• Essential Digital Skills for Life – Level 1
• Essential Digital Skills for Work – Level 1
• ECDL qualifications at levels 1-3
• ITQ units
• Essential Digital Award
Other training options include a range of Microsoft Office Specialist and Adobe qualifications including:
• Microsoft Office Excel
• Microsoft Office PowerPoint
• Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2019
• Adobe Photoshop
There are no financial costs, all training, registration and certification costs are supported by the European Social Fund.
You must pre-register to attend. Events take place fortnightly on Wednesdays, between 4-6pm. Registration closes at 9am the Monday before each event.
For group registrations
If you have a co-hort of staff you would like to register, please contact Veronica Spowart, to discuss your requirements:
Advanced Curriculum Manager: Computing & Digital Industries
0191 375 4987
If you have any issues registering, please contact 0191 375 4000.