Digital Transformation Programme
Does your business focus on selling products and services to other businesses?
Have you traditionally relied on doing business face to face and building your networks offline?
Over the past 12 months, the way we do business has changed significantly. By embracing digital tools and building a strong online presence, companies are more likely to stay in business longer and achieve growth rates not achievable by working solely offline.
Join the Department for International Trade North East for a free in-depth virtual training programme, delivered by digital specialists, to learn everything you need to know about transforming your business’s international digital strategy.
Who’s it for?
The comprehensive step by step programme is ideal for any business selling B2B, who is:
• New to exporting
• Exporting, but wanting to enhance their knowledge or fill gaps
To be eligible, SME’s must be based in the North East and have been trading for 12 months or more, with the capacity and resource to expand internationally.
The programme will begin with a FREE one-to-one consultation with Norma Foster from No Fuss Group Ltd, where you will receive:
• A detailed review of where you are as a business on your digital journey
• A benchmark of how your website and digital marketing is working for you
• A written website effectiveness review
• Help to set smart goals and an action plan to support you during the coming weeks
Then join an introductory webinar on Tuesday 2nd February between 13:00 and 14:00, which will provide an overview of the programme, providing you with an opportunity to assess whether it’s right for you, and to answer any queries.
The introductory webinar will be followed by an eight-week programme, covering such topics as:
• Planning an effective international digital marketing strategy for my business
• Building your brand – web optimisation, social media and other tools
• Digitising your sales process – using appropriate social platforms and other online methods to reach customers and drive leads
• How to pitch, negotiate and sell online
At the end of the programme delegates will receive another complimentary one-to-one with Norma Foster, to help you finalise your action plan and start the process of putting all your learning into practice. In order to benefit from the free, follow up appointment, delegates must attend a minimum of three sessions.
To register – http://bit.ly/39xlf6d