As society and business’s more specifically are getting back to their workspaces and offices, we at Business Central have made sure we provide and maintain a safe and secure area for all workers and visitors . For clients in our building we have made sure to make the necessary arrangements alongside government guidelines for work places.
Below are changes we have made to Business Central to allow for a safe and secure return to working during COVID 19:
• Hand sanitizers on entry and exit to Business Central at Main Reception
• Hand sanitizers on entry to lift on all floors
• Additional signage giving guidance on social distancing and handwashing
• Limited numbers in kitchens
• One way system in smaller toilet block
• Screens at reception and staff have access to masks, visors, sanitisers and wipes. Temperature testing for all staff on entry.
• Reduced furniture in Atrium
• Reduced number in Open Space and additional cleaning of work areas
• Contactless door switches
• One way systems
• A regular cleaning programme and deep cleans available
• Reduced numbers for meeting rooms to allow for safe social distancing
• Sanitizing stations on entry and exit to meeting rooms
We have the technology in place to be able to work flexibly and remotely and our team on-site are being supported by staff working from home. Please see below how you can get in touch with our dedicated teams. This page will be regularly updated with key information from across the BIC. We have also included links to useful websites and will continue to share advice to help you and your business. You can also follow us on Twitter @darlingtonspace.
Information for Business and Employers is being regularly updated on the Darlington Council website in line with latest Government guidance.
For more information, please visit – https://www.darlington.gov.uk/health-and-social-care/public-health/coronavirus/
Reception is open every Monday – 9am-5pm only.
Or You can always contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
So if there are any enquiries or queries that we might be able to help with in the meantime please let us know.
We hope everyone stays well and takes care.
The Business Central Team
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
1. Support for businesses who are paying sick pay to employees
2. Support for businesses that pay business rates
3. Support for businesses that pay little or no business rates
4. Support for businesses through the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
5. Support for businesses paying tax
6. Support for the self-employed
Guidance for employers: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/claim-for-wage-costs-through-the-coronavirus-job-retention-scheme
Working safely in offices and call centres: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/offices-and-contact-centres
It’s natural to feel anxious during times of uncertainty. See the 10 simple things you can do to maintain your mental wellbeing and deal with anxiety about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
You might be worried about coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
There are a number of tools you can use to collaborate and communicate with your team as you work remotely from home.
Microsoft Teams – Chat, video calls, voice calls, file sharing, and project management.
Slack – Chat and file sharing.
Zoom – Chat, video calls, voice calls, file sharing, and conferencing.
Getting Started Guides